Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is this a people business ?

Yesterday i was talking with an executive of Quebec's top advertising agency. He told me that our cie need a senior man to sell our service. I asked why?

"Because it is a people business..."

Hum intéressant... but i disagree. I truly believe this is not anymore. Is is an idea business. If the Big Man Brand can get our idea and service without the heavy-middleman-who-ask-250 000 $-per-year-to-call-his-friend, that mean, we don't need him.

I believe it is a media and idea business more than a people's business. The media carry our idea. The media is our idea. The media is free. Aucune barrière à l'entrée.

free, free, do you understand. free.

so if you give me 250 000 $, i'll invest in an idea...because, if we build it, they will come.

No comments: