Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Original Immersive Interactive Branded Fiction: what does it worth ?


I was a miner
I was a docker
I was a railway man
Between the wars
I raised a family
In times of austerity
With sweat at the foundry
Between the wars

I paid the union and des times got harder
I looked to the government to help the working man
And they brought prosperity down at the armoury
"We're arming for peace me boys"
Between the wars

I kept the faith and I kept voting
Not for the iron fist but for the helping hand
For theirs is a land with a wall around it
And mine is a faith in my fellow man
Theirs is a land of hope and glory
Mine is the green field and the factory floor
Theirs are the skies all dark with bombers
And mine is the peace we knew
Between the wars

Call up the craftsmen
Bring me the draughtsmen
Build me a path from cradle to grave
And I'll give my consent
To any government
That dares not deny a man a living wage

Go find the young men never to fight again
Bring up the banners from the days gone by
Sweet moderation
Heart of this nation
Desert us not, we are
Between the wars

===================


Prix de vente 38 000 $

Lundi 5 janvier au vendredi 15 mai = 18 semaines.

18 sem X 40 h/sem = 720h X 100$/h = 72 000 $

38000 $ / 720 h = 52,78 $/h

Je suis prêt à signer ça...

Mais tu vois qui est le perdant et qui est le gagnant ?

Combien penses-tu que l’agence facture de l'heure toi ?

Combien de revenus seront générés pour le média traditionnel penses-tu ?

Quelle est la valeur de la création dans ce projet ?

Quelle est la valeur de mes compétences distinctives penses-tu ?

Qui peut faire ce que je fais ?

Qui sait ce que je sais ?

Qui a fait ce que j'ai fait ?

Combien gagne un réalisateur pub traditionnel de l'heure? 1000 $/h ?

Combien je vais gagner de l'heure pour ce projet ? 52,78 $/h

Trouves-tu que cela est une allocation équitable des richesses ?

Je ne pense vraiment pas.

C'est ça mon combat

Wanna fight with me ?

No comments: