Monday, August 17, 2009

Mazda Canada started the discussion with me.


I received an answer from Mazda.

=====
Pierre,
Thanks for the note.
Perhaps we can start by telling me more about yourself and what steps you have taken begin a discussion about the 33 Keys. Who have you contacted? When did you contact them? What info are you looking for?
Regards,
Gregory Young
Director, Corporate Public Relations
Mazda Canada Inc.


=====
Here's my answer to Greg questions:

On 8 juin 2009 13:28:41 HAE i sent this email:

Good afternoon,

Even though Summer is almost here in Montréal, there is still a big, black cloud above my head that I've tried to ignore without success.

So, I am asking for your help to try to push this stupid cloud away today. I know we can if we really want to.

Here’s how you can help me do it.

Please write a letter of apology for the way you treated me in the Mazda Canada ARG project and explain what my true involvement in the project was from day one.

Also, I still don’t know the real reason why I had been asked to leave the project that I had personally initiated after a discussion with Michelle Labarre at Astral in october.

I can’t accept the lies you put in your corporate communication. This must stop today. If you are unable to do so, I will have no choice but to take my story public.

As a self-made creator, and because I had put so much energy into this project, the situation has scarred me professionally. I truly support the promotion of ARGs and I expect my involvement in this territory to be recognized.

If you wish to discuss the situation with me in person, I will be in Toronto next week. It would be a great pleasure for me sit down with you and come to a resolution.

Truth is the new marketing.

=====

I sent this email to those peoples:

mcollinson@mazda.ca
rstrasberg@donerus.com
dcarey@donercanada.com
jjakubiak@donerus.com
jrward@donerus.com
jmsmith@donerus.com
LSquillace@donerus.com
amorad@donercanada.com
mturgeon@donercanada.com
mmcgee@donercanada.com
klong@donercanada.com
=====

I did not receive any answer to this email.
======
At this question:

Dans les communications officielles de Mazda relativement au Alternate Reality Game 33 KEYS, j'aimerais savoir pourquoi le nom de Pierre Côté n'est pas inscrit au générique ? N’est-il pas le créateur original du projet, celui qui a pensé à développer un ARG pour le lancement de la Mazda3 2010 pour le marché québécois ?

This is the answer i received.

Greg, how can we resolve this matter ?


No comments: