Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is the answer on why DONER do not want to tell the thruth on Mazda 33 Keys ARG credit.


No. I am saying that I don’t argue that next time we should hire you directly.


On 2/24/09 4:35 PM, "Pierre Côté" wrote:

you mean u had nothing to say on those decision ? is it what u mean ? or u mean know i will have pressure ?

On 09-02-24, at 16:25, Jason Jakubiak wrote:

No argument from me on that score.


On 2/24/09 3:38 PM, "Pierre Côté" wrote:


btw, next time, tell your big boss he should hire me directly to work with you guys FROM DAY #1 .... if u think u have pressure, it is nothing compare to what i will have to go through :-) LOL



pierre côté..gramsclo..divertissement immersif..http://www.gramsclo.com


On 09-02-24, at 15:26, Jason Jakubiak wrote:


HAHAHAHA! Thanks man, I needed a laugh.


On 2/24/09 3:25 PM, "Pierre Côté" wrote:



wanna me to fly over to give un bon massage ? LOL




pierre côté..gramsclo..divertissement immersif..http://www.gramsclo.com


On 09-02-24, at 15:04, Jason Jakubiak wrote:



He touches everything. You may not realize but this is a very high profile project at Doner and there are a lot of eyes on it... And a lot of pressure, too.


On 2/24/09 3:03 PM, "Pierre Côté" wrote:




wow... did not know he was involve...




pierre côté..gramsclo..divertissement immersif..http://www.gramsclo.com


On 09-02-24, at 15:01, Jason Jakubiak wrote:




Justin, me and our big boss. The Executive Creative Director.
Don’t worry, you’ll be happy.


On 2/24/09 2:59 PM, "Pierre Côté" wrote:





Justin ????



On 09-02-24, at 14:55, Jason Jakubiak wrote:






My big boss just changed the storyline. It is better now and answers a lot of questions. I have to do a write up and I’ll send it asap. Along with the key challenges I am trying to get together to send.

No comments: