Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NEVER THRUST AN ADVERTISING AGENCY...

17/12/08: the day i should i had quit the project.



On that day, i realized that Doner US wanted to take control over creation. Without any discussion what so ever with me, they (Jason Jakubiak, Justin Smith, Rob Strasberg) re-wrote the story and read it to me over the phone. I was in shock. After the meeting i ask my newly producer (that i had hired for the project on Astral request) Stéphane Raymond to send this email to Astral and Doner.

"hi guys, after our yesterday meeting i realized their was a big misunderstanding around the ARG project. Thrust me, it won't going to work the way it started. Let's meet tomorrow face to face at your office and i'll explain why. I will also explain how it should work in a way this will be a massive success for Doner USA and Mazda. What time are you available tomorrow ?"


He never did.

I should not had thrust Stéphane Raymond. That was the end for me. I should i had move on. But i did not. That was a deep mistake.

I also ask this question:


"Pourquoi DONER ont écrit les 3 pages que nous avons reçu ??"

Never had a answer. Neither from Stéphane Raymond. Neither from Astral. Neither from Doner.

I also asked him to send this letter to Michelle Labarre, VP Sales at Astral to sign and send for me.

"hi guys,

I spoke to Pierre and Stéphane right after our yesterday meeting and i realized there is a big misunderstanding around the ARG project.

Thrust me, it won't going to work the way it started.

Please meet Pierre and Stéphane tomorrow face to face at your office and they’ll explain why.

They will also explain how it should work in a way this will be a massive success for Doner USA and Mazda.

Michelle Labarre "


Again, he neved did. That what happened. That is the story.

No comments: