Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is wrong with CECI ???


MARIO RENAUD, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

marior@ceci.ca
514.875.9911


Monday morning, a representative of CECI told CBC Radio they will post new figures on their website regarding the money they received from Téléthon "ENSEMBLE POUR HAITI".

I do not see those figures on their website. No update yet.

So I am asking again for an interview to answer my question.

This time, with somebody else.

=====

Hello

I would like do a live interview with MARIO RENAUD, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.

When would that be possible?

=====

Bonjour

J'aimerais faire une entrevue en direct avec MARIO RENAUD, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.

Quand cela serait-il possible?

=====



If they do not answer my request, I will have no choice to do a Michael Moore of myself. I will show off in person streaming live via my iPhone.



No comments: